CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2016

Youth Conference

Tonight after dinner I went & dropped Autumn off at Nate & Riannon's, and then I headed over to the church. Tonight was the start of youth conference. We had some guest speakers talk to us, and then they had a "getting to know you game" before the dance. They had the girls line up on one side of the hall and the boys line up on the other side of the hall.

They got 1 to 2 minutes to talk to the person across from them and then they had to rotate in opposite directions a few feet. That way they were talking to someone new every couple of minutes. There were questions printed on bright colored papers on the walls in case they could think of anything to talk about.

After that fun activity, it was time for the dance. I helped serve pizza, and I was soooooooo tempted to eat some, but I stayed strong and just had my diet shake instead. It's so easy to chaperon the dances, b/c you just sit by the entrances/exits to the building and make sure no one that shouldn't comes in or out. Easy peasy! I got home at 11:00 and went to bed b/c today is going to be a BIG DAY!

No comments: