CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hairdos

 I quietly snuck this picture from my vantage point on the couch of Nick & Autumn having a conversation as they ate breakfast. I don't remember what they were talking about, but I thought it was cute of them to be so deep in conversation w/ each other.

Our home teachers came over at 3:30, and we're so thankful they make sure to visit us every single month. After they left, we had a very leisurely afternoon. We watched a movie and Autumn did her Barbies' hair and had fun playing. She's so tall for her age that I forget she's just a 9 year old girl. 

She LOVES doing hair, and has been watching lots of hair styling videos on youtube. She was so proud to show me this hairstyle she came up w/ for her doll. Since she loves doing hair so much and being creative it makes me wonder if she'll be a beautician/hair stylist when she grows up?

No comments: