CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Temple, Swim, Fireworks

 I'm so thankful that I got to go to the temple this morning. It's always such a peaceful & spiritually uplifting place to be. After the temple I went and got my nails done b/c 3 of them were broken and janky from camp. I went w/ gold glitter French tips this time for something fun & different.

 When I got home I texted Sis. L to see if her kids wanted to come swimming w/ Autumn & me. It's her birthday today and that way she could have some quiet/alone time. We went and picked them up and went swimming for 3 hours! It was a lot of fun, but I feel so bad for the 3 girls, b/c the pads of their fingers are rubbed raw to the point of bleeding! I guess they kept touching the bottom of the pool and the rocky sides a lot.

We dropped them off, came home, got showered and went to Donna's wedding open house. I am so thrilled that she got remarried after being single for so long. But, I am going to miss her so much! What started out as just being her visiting teacher turned into a great friendship.

After the reception we came home, changed clothes, relaxed, and then went over to Liz & Liberty's at 9:30 pm. We went and laid out on the trampoline to watch our city's fireworks show. It's perfect b/c we could see the fireworks really well but we didn't have to deal w/ all the traffic. As soon as it was over we hopped in the car and were home and in bed within 15 minutes.

No comments: