CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2016

Good Stress Eating

 This morning Riannon & crew went to this cute little breakfast place. I love the quilt looking couch. Autumn said the breakfast sandwiches were MASSIVE!

 I had a super stressful afternoon. It's been really slow at work, so I decided to give myself a project to do today to keep myself busy. I went through and organized all of the invoices that I've been inputting into Quickbooks. My boss wants me to start doing more accounting type things and enter payroll. I've been internally fighting against it. I am NOT an accountant, numbers are NOT my strong suit, etc. But I have to keep reminding myself that learning more about Quickbooks can only be beneficial to me in the long run.

Anyways, no one has been filing the entered invoices b/c my boss wants our accountant to focus more on reports and "big picture" stuff while I can take care of the "busy work." So, I organized ALL the invoices for the past 3 months alphabetically, then by vendor, then by invoice #. Once that was done (which took a big chunk of the day), I had to match up the paid check stubs w/ the invoices paid on that check stub. I'm glad we have a big conference room table where I could spread out.

Before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I was in a huge rush/panic to get all my end-of-the week reports done before 5:00. The conference room table was still a hot mess of papers so I hurried and gathered them together and left them on my desk to deal with on Monday.

It's National Cheesecake Day & the The Cheesecake Factory had 1/2 priced cheesecakes. I got Autumn to bed and once Nick got home, the girls came and picked me up at 10:00 and we went to eat. We were all hungry, so we ordered real food (I HAD TO get their avocado eggrolls). Then we all got a piece of cheesecake, and it was divine. The best part though, was to just be together and talk and laugh. We haven't seen each other hardly at all this summer b/c everyone's been busy. I LOVE these ladies so much and am beyond grateful for their friendships. It was just what I needed to unwind from a stressful day.

No comments: