CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Girl's Day Out With My Autumn

 I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice this morning & then went and got the oil changed in the car. I had some time to kill, so I went to Ross for some retail therapy. I found 2 cute shirts and they were both less than $10 each! YAY! I only had 30 minutes until it was time to pick Autumn up, and I didn't want to go home to turn around and leave to go get her. So, I showed up to practice early. The girls were SO EXCITED to show me their stunts for this year. They are now holding the "flyer" girls at chin level instead of the flyers just standing on the base's legs.

 I also got to see their pom pom dance routine. They're lookin' good and we're all excited for football season to start back up.

 We hurried home, Autumn changed clothes, and we met Liz at The Cheesecake Factory. Autumn told me earlier this week that she wanted to have a "Girl's Day Out." Even though I had avocado eggrolls less than 24 hours ago, I had to have them again. We got lunch and then each got cheesecake for dessert since it was still 1/2 off today. It was so great to talk w/ Liz and vent to each other. I love her so much!!!

 The next stop on our "Girl's Day Out" was to the theater to see the new Ice Age movie. We were SO EXCITED to see this movie poster for Moana!!! The Ice Age movie was cute, and we both enjoyed it.

After that we stopped at the grocery store to get a few things. Then Autumn wanted to show me the cute old fashioned candy shop she went to w/ Riannon & crew earlier this week. We ended up getting a big bag of strawberry popcorn. We came home to put away the groceries, and were going to go swim at Papa & Mimi's but we were both DONE for the day. Instead we stayed home and just relaxed, watched TV, and Autumn did my hair & makeup. I'm so grateful that Autumn & I got to have a fun "Girl's Day Out!"

No comments: