CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Rainbow Loom & Hairstyle Videos

I love it that Autumn has been asking to borrow my phone or my laptop lately. She has been looking up videos on fancy ways to do rainbow looms, and fancy ways to do hairstyles. I tend to be the type that wants to go out and do things at night, but she likes to just stay home and be together. I know that the day will come all too soon when she'll be too busy hanging out w/ her friends to want to hang out w/ me, so I'm soaking in all the time I can w/ her. Even if that means we're just snuggling together on the couch and watching TV. I'm in NO RUSH for her to grow up and become a teenager.

I'm so happy for Karri & her family today. Zack got home from his 2 year mission today and they were ECSTATIC to go pick him up at the airport. We're so proud of him and the great service he did.

No comments: