CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sidewalk Chalk Scripture


Autumn is so cute & decided to write a scripture on the sidewalk in chalk. She chose D&C 4:2 "Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." It was the LDS youth theme for last year, and I'm glad that she still remembers it.

We left church an hour early to hurry over to another ward to hear Zack speak in sacrament meeting about his mission. He did a great job, and then Kylie sang a special musical number. As soon as she was done we left to hurry back to our ward so I could be there for BYC (Bishop's Youth Council). Christian B. is going on a mission next month, so Bishop had him share his testimony at the end of the meeting. The Spirit was SO STRONG, and I know Christian is going to do AMAZING things on his mission. He's just on fire w/ the Gospel.

We came home, had dinner, watched some movies together, and then I went to a Single Adult fireside at 7:00. I thought it was going to be about OUR (Operation Underground Railroad), b/c it was given by a man who works for OUR. But, it ended up being more about his 13 year conversion story. He did a great job and I'm glad I went.

No comments: