CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Special Temple Session

 After work I went to pick up Autumn, and she didn't want to leave b/c Riannon's Mom & 2 sisters are here visiting. They got in late last night. They were going over to Mom & Dad's to swim & BBQ and Nick said he'd bring her home for me. So, I treated myself to dinner at Chipotle since I was alone.
 
Then I drove down to the temple. There is a boy in our ward who is the only member of the church in his family, and he's going on a mission next month. So, he was going through the temple for the first time tonight and had invited me to be there. I got there early, so I did some initiatories before the session. It was a great session and I am so stinkin' PROUD of him. I know he will do AMAZING things, b/c he's an AMAZING guy. I'm thankful he asked me to be there, plus it was fun to have a group of people from our ward there supporting him as well.

No comments: