CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Usual

I went for my annual checkup this morning. I always get my blood work done as well, since I don't have a primary care physician. My bad cholesterol has been too high the past few years, and it's still higher than the normal range this year. But, it's gone down quite a bit which is good news.
 
For YW tonight we only had 1 Laurel, and we had talked on Sunday about going out to dinner. However, after looking over the budget I realized we couldn't afford it. So, I had her and the Laurel adviser come over to my house & we learned a few cheap & fast & easy recipes. That way when this Laurel goes off to college she'll have some meals she can make on a student's budget. We made tamale casserole & cabbage and ramen salad.

No comments: