CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cupcakes & Clearing Off Junk

 After I picked Autumn up after work, we went over to the house of one of my Young Women. She is trying to earn money to get a cell phone, so she has been baking cupcakes and selling them. Liz bought some the last time this YW made cupcakes and Liz said they are AMAZING! I bought 2 this time, so after dinner Autumn & I each ate one. They are Andes mint chocolate cupcakes w/ chocolate ganache in the middle. They were super good!

After dinner we didn't turn on the TV like usual, b/c we both needed to clean our rooms. I'm annoyed that I didn't take a "before" picture of my dresser, b/c it was COVERED! You couldn't even see the dresser top b/c it had so much stuff on it. It took me about an hour and a half to put away and organize all the jewelry and stuff that was on it. Looking at it now, I still need to clear off that left hand corner b/c it still looks junky. But, this is a HUGE improvement from what it was.

No comments: