CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lice Are Not Nice (Round 4)

 For Activity Days the girls met over at Sis. P's house to bake bread. I had to have Autumn there 30 minutes early b/c it takes a good 2 hours for the whole process. We were so happy to come home and have warm, fresh bread out of the oven w/ butter and jam for dessert.

 I noticed Autumn kept scratching her head tonight during dinner, and I figured it was dandruff. So, I checked it out and found ... DUN DUN DUN ... a few lice nits! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think both Autumn & I cried when we realized she had lice AGAIN! I have no idea where she would have gotten them this time, b/c I don't have them, and Nate & Riannon don't have them, and she isn't in school or daycare. So, we had to do a treatment and then spend the next 3 hours combing through her thick and long hair in tiny sections w/ the lice nit comb.

We also had to gather up all of the sheets, blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, clothes, etc to wash them or put them out in the garage in a garbage bag. It's such a pain & inconvenience. But, then I have to remind myself how lucky we are to have quick treatments and washers and dryers. There are people all over the world that live with lice on a daily basis and have none of those luxuries. I had to snap a picture of her looking so sweet & angelic after she fell asleep.

No comments: