CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Leader Pay Day

Today after work I didn't need to go pick up Autumn. Riannon is an angel & kept Autumn overnight for me so I could attend the temple. I left work and went to Wendy's for dinner (I had a coupon I wanted to use before it expired). Then I went to the temple and did an hour worth of initiatories. Then I attended a session where one of my former Young Women was going through the temple for the first time. That's a HUGE payday for leaders ... to see the young women that you've watched grow up get to go through the temple for themselves. It's so rewarding, and I'm so happy for her. She'll be getting married/sealed in a few days.

It was neat to walk into the celestial room and see so many people from our ward lined up there to congratulate her and give her hugs. That's what I imagine Heaven will be like ... our loved ones and friends so happy to see us.

I got home at 10:30 pm, so I let Autumn just stay at Nate & Riannon's instead of waking her up to bring her home. I didn't want to "wake a sleeping bear."

No comments: