CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2016

Olivia's Snapchats & More About Pita

 Instead of just picking Autumn up & leaving like I usually do, we stayed at Nate & Riannon's for Family Home Evening. Riannon made some delicious brisket enchiladas. After dinner we sat and talked while we waited for Nate to get home from work. Olivia LOVES the new (to her) dress up shoes and dresses we brought over to her last week. A lady in my ward posted on Facebook that she was getting rid of them and whoever wanted them could have them for free. So, I got them for Olivia.

 It's a good thing I have Snapchat on my phone, b/c otherwise Olivia would want nothing to do with me. But she loooooooves Snapchat. We didn't end up having FHE b/c Nate got stuck at work and didn't know when he would be home. So, Autumn & I left and came home to get some chores done around our house.

I saw this on Instagram today & HAD TO get a screenshot of it! I found out some more about Pita, and HERE is a video about the "struggle behind the shiny." It's taken him over 20 years of hard work to make it to the Olympics. I can't believe he had to sleep on a blanket on the floor of a daycare center in Korea for 6 months while he was training there (2:25 in the video)! WARNING: There are a few graphic images of some of his injuries.

No comments: