CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Playing Hairdresser

 Lately Autumn has been obsessed w/ watching hair videos from Cute Girls Hairstyles. She has found a few hairstyles she likes and keeps asking me which one I think she should wear for her first day of school. I told her to pick which one she likes best and I would try it out on her tonight. She usually wants me to do her hair on Sunday mornings when we only have 5 minutes before we have to walk out the door. So, I was happy that we had time tonight to watch the video, play around with it, and practice without being in a time crunch. We tried the Dutch Flower Braid, and it turned out pretty good. I don't know how to do a Dutch braid, so I just did a French braid.

I didn't make the flower look too fancy or try to hide the bobby pins, b/c it was just for fun. Autumn was asking why there were pieces of hair sticking out of the flower, and I had to tell her it's b/c her hair is too short. She was so sad when we had to cut it, and wishes it would grow out faster. It was a fun night of playing hairdresser.

No comments: