CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Riannon!!!

 Since General Conference is next weekend, today was fast Sunday. I even got up in sacrament meeting and bore my testimony. After church I didn't have any meetings (YAY) so we went right over to Mom & Dad's for Riannon's birthday dinner. She had requested pistachio crusted salmon, lemmon butter sauce, cauliflower mash, and Red Lobster cheddar biscuits.

 For dessert, she requested Grandma Dawson's rice pudding.

 She's such a WONDERFUL mother, and she's absolutely perfect for Nate. We're so thankful she's a part of our family.

 After dinner we watched a little bit of football and a few people took naps. Once Dad fell asleep and was no longer watching football, we changed it over to Poldark since I got everyone hooked on it last night. Olivia wasn't into watching Poldark so Riannon set her up to watch Zootopia on the ipad. I love it that Olivia absentmindely twists a strand of her hair around w/out even realizing she's doing it.

 Autumn & I finally called it a night so we could come home and I could get her to bed. Once she was asleep, I went online and watched Season 2, Episode 4 of Poldark, which just showed in England tonight.

I LOVE technology, and the fact that I don't have to wait a few more weeks for it to come out on PBS. I'm too impatient to get my next Poldark fix.

No comments: