CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Foot Modeling WalMart Encounter

 For Activity Days this afternoon, the girls made these adorable pumpkins out of toilet paper rolls, felt, paper, and ribbon. SO CUTE! While Autumn was at Activity Days, I ran over to WalMart to get a few things for YW tonight. I was walking down one of the aisles when this man came up to me and said he would like to ask me a question. Um ... OK??? He told me that he didn't want to come across as weird or creepy (too late for that) but that he couldn't help but notice my FEET! He said that he works for a foot modeling agency and wanted to know if I would be interested in being a foot model and that they pay $80 an hour. SAY WHAT!?!??! I asked him if he had a business card he could give me, b/c I was NOT about to give him my phone number. He said he didn't have any on him (MMMM HMMM), but he told me his number. I put it in my phone, but I have no intentions of ever calling him. I didn't feel threatened or upset, but the whole thing felt off/creepy/slimy. SO WEIRD!

Our plans for our class activity tonight changed about 8 different times. The original plan was that we were going to go out for dessert to a place where one of our Laurels works so we could see her and say hi. But, then one of the girls asked if we could meet at 6:00 instead of 7:00 b/c she had a thing for work. So, we arranged to meet at 6:00. Then, I looked up the menu of the place we were going to eat and it was EXPENSIVE! So, I said we could just do dessert at my house. Then that started a whole new slew of texts about what type of desserts (cheesecake), what flavors (variety), and from where (WalMart). UGH!

 We ended up meeting at my house at 6:00, eating dessert, talking, bonding, and decorating cupcakes so we could go "BOO" people (leave the treats on their doorstep, ring the doorbell, and then run). Autumn had fun w/ the blue frosting.

 The cupcakes turned out really cute, and the girls did a GREAT job decorating them. It was a fun and chill activity, which tend to be the best kind so we can just talk and spend time together. It was fun to hear about all the details and fun they had at homecoming last weekend.

Once they left, Autumn & I sat down on the couch together and did some math homework together. She's still getting used to her Herbst but has been doing AWESOME & said she's had little to no pain. What a kid!

No comments: