CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hangin' Out With The Kids

I'm so thankful to Mom & Dad for watching Autumn for me the past few days while I've gone to work. This morning when I dropped her off, Dad said to come in the formal living room b/c he had something he wanted to show me. He got the old projector working, and wanted to show me some old film strips. If you look in the upper right hand corner tile inside the fireplace you'll see me dancing when I was about a year and a half old. SO COOL! I was so sad that each "video" is only about 2 minutes long. I'll have to see about getting them digitized onto a DVD somehow so we can watch them on the big TV screen.

 Mom said that the kids play together really well for the most part. Every once in a while they get into arguments, but it's been nice that they've been able to entertain each other.

I got off of work at noon b/c it was SO SLOW! I went and got my car washed and then went over to Mom & Dad's house. Mom asked me to take the kids and go do something to get them out of the house. Everyone was hungry, so we went to Wendy's and got their 4 for $4.

 The weather was so nice that we went to a local park so the kids could run and play and burn off some energy. This picture doesn't do it justice, but these trees had the most beautiful leaves in fall colors. The kids rolled down that big hill behind them over and over and over.

 We walked around the park a little bit, they played on the playground, and we also played tag. It felt so good to be outside and for getting to enjoy nature. 

 We went & saw Trolls, b/c none of us had seen it when it first came out. It was a lot cuter than I thought it was going to be. We downloaded the soundtrack as soon as we got in the car and jammed to that all the way home.

Mom & Savi had been BUSY BEES the whole time we were gone. They made FOUR batches of butterhorn rolls, several different types of pies, and prepped the rest of our food assignments for tomorrow's feast. We were gone from the house for 6 hours and I LOVED it. Mom said I had the harder job, but I think she had the harder job to cook & clean. I'm glad we both felt like it was a win-win!
 
Dad had turned on the hot tub, so we all got on our swimsuits and went out there to soak & relax. I was going to jump in the pool but it's already SUPER COLD & I'll wait and do that for our crazy New Year's Pool Dip. It was a great way to end the day.

No comments: