CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2016

Craigslist Find

 I'm so happy that Emma gets to stay w/ us. She's such a cute puppy and brings all of us so much joy.

 LOVE HER!!!
 
 I wanted to find a headboard for Nick's bed, and I found one on Craigslist for just $25! It has dings & scratches, but who cares. Dad went w/ me to pick it up and then we came home and got it all set up. Autumn has already started moving her stuff into the room.
 
 I'm so glad Autumn is getting good use out of her stacking cups. She has fun making up routines & performing them for us.
 
 Tonight when I was tucking her into bed we had fun playing around w/ some Snapchat filters.
 
 "DOE"n't we look so "DEER"? LOL!
 
 This one is so scary!
 
 Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

No comments: