CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2017

Let It Snow!

 We actually got some snow in Texas today! At first it was just little flurries, but then it started to accumulate and stick to the cars and to the ground. It's nothing like what Utah gets, but it was enough that my boss let me leave early.
 I'm glad I got to leave early, b/c there were some icy roads on the overpasses & bridges. On my drive home at 2:30 there were already 3 accidents on the freeway! I can't imagine how bad it's going to be at 5:00 during rush hour. I stopped at WalMart to grab a few groceries, and then Autumn & I hurried home. It was fun to see the snow accumulating on rooftops & on the grass.

 I made a big pot of taco soup for dinner, we got in our jammies, and spent the rest of the night watching Little Women and then Pride & Prejudice. I even posted on Facebook that if anyone that was local wanted to come join us they were welcome to. I included this pic that warned them that our living room was a hot mess w/ rainbow looms all over the floor. LOL!

Dad texted me this pic, and it made me happy but also super jealous. I LOVE Rumbi Island Grill and their sweet potato fries. I'm glad he's getting to spend so much time w/ his Dad.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Cool snow! Evenings where you can stay home and do nothing in the cold winter are the best! Those sweet potato fries look yummy!! Hope 2017 is a great year for you!