CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

That's Not Tuna Fish!!!

 My Medifast diet has actually been going really well lately. I plateaued for a while (on purpose) but now I'm back at it and am doing great and can feel the difference in how my clothes fit. It's a complete mental game for me. Even though the foods are interchangeable from a nutritional standpoint, I have to have something "substantial" for lunch. I can't have just a bar, or else I feel like I'm depriving myself. But, I'm perfectly content having a bar for my "snack".
 
Tonight at Mom & Dad's everyone was kind of on their own for dinner. I grabbed this can out of the pantry, b/c I saw the brand and thought it was tuna fish. Imagine my utter shock when it was shrimp. YUCK!!! Luckily Mom was able to turn it into this awesome salad she loved that Grandma Clara used to make. I didn't have any b/c I can't stand seafood. But, Mom is such a master & had such a talent for taking anything and turning it into an amazing meal. I wish I had that skill & gift!

No comments: