CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2017

Trump's Inauguration & Brooke's Birthday Party

 I pretty much spent the majority of work today watching the live stream of Trump's inauguration online. It was neat to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir get to sing. They did a great job and really brought the spirit.

 Here we go, for good or bad ... it's about to become official.

 I liked that he used his personal Bible that his Mom gave to him as he was being sworn in. And Melania looked GORGEOUS! I kind of have to like her since she's from Slovenija! :)

I am soooooooooo glad that the guys were here in the office this afternoon, b/c a shipment came in. I don't know how to drive the new forklift super well. Then on top of that, the crate was broken and so they had to have someone stand on the end of it to keep it from tipping over. It was a harried and stressful situation, so I was glad I didn't have to worry about it.

 As soon as I got done w/ work, I hurried to pick Autumn up from daycare and we hit the road to make it to Brooke's birthday party. We got to their house, scarfed down a few pieces of pizza, and then left to go to a big trampoline park. They didn't have enough space in their 2 cars, so they had asked if I could help to drive the kids.

The kids all had a blast and were super sweaty heads when they were done. We went back to their house and had cookies, ice cream, and Brooke opened her presents. Autumn & I left right after that, b/c it was already 10:00 pm and we had a bit of a drive. It was a super fun night and I'm glad Autumn got to go.

No comments: