CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Dinner With Liz & Crew

 Whenever Luna is in the office, I try to take her out on a walk at least once a day. That way she can go potty and I can get more steps in each day. Most of the time she's well behaved but sometimes she's naughty, which is why she has to be on a leash. It's nice to get outside and enjoy the weather.

Liz invited us over for dinner tonight. She made a salad, chicken pot pie, and biscuits. For dessert she made a pecan, coconut, and pineapple pie. It was sooooooo delicious and I ate WAY more than I should have. She even sent us home w/ a small piece for tomorrow. YUM! I'm so thankful for them and their wonderful friendship.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Cool walking the dog picture and that sure looks like a yummy dinner. That pie sounds divine! Have a great week!