CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pizza Picnic Party At The Park

 The weather was SO GORGEOUS today that on the way home I texted Liz to see if they wanted to meet up for an impromptu pizza picnic party at the park.

 I stopped & grabbed a few Little Caesar's pizza and we met up.

 It was soooooo great to sit & visit w/ them. I haven't had a chance to talk to her (other than saying hi in passing at church) for a while. It was great to hear about their 8 year anniversary get away. I'm so thankful for them and their friendship.

 Jordan is already walking, and I can't even stand it! He's growing up waaaay tooo fast! He's so stinkin' cute!

 Autumn & I stopped at WalMart to get a few things we needed. I tried on a few hats for a family trip we have coming up next month. This one had good sun coverage.

 I don't think I look good in hats AT ALL. But, I can rock a visor like no one's business.

Autumn, on the other hand, looks ADORABLE in hats! She's such a cutie and I love getting to spend time w/ her.

No comments: