CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2017

Pizza Pie Friday

 I had to get out of the office for a little bit today and get some fresh air. It was stressful and I had a lot put on my plate. It was nice to take Luna on a walk and take a little break.

 Autumn & I stopped by the store to get something, but they didn't have what we were looking for. So, we stopped by a local pizza place we had heard about b/c I had a coupon for BOGO free. We were so happy to see that Jayna was working tonight. She's one of my Young Women and it was fun to say hi to her.

After we ate, we came home, got in jammies, did some laundry, watched a movie, cleaned the house for tomorrow, and I even got a chance to work on some Project Life which I haven't done since the beginning of the year.

No comments: