CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Tire Tender Mercy

I went to go pick up the mail at work today, and as I was walking back to my car, I noticed this big silver screw in the tire! What a TENDER MERCY that the tire was rolled to just the right spot for me to see it, that there was a Costco less than 5 miles away, and that my tire wasn't flat yet so I could drive over to have it fixed.)

 It was going to be about 45 minutes to an hour, so I sat in these comfy patio chairs and talked to Frank. It was AWESOME! Plus, it didn't cost me anything for them to repair the tire, b/c I had bought my tires there! #soblessed

 Autumn & I didn't have anything going on tonight, which is a rare treat. So, we had dinner and then after her shower she asked me if I would put curlers in her hair. We haven't done that in a really long time, so I was happy that she would ask me to. They're just the cheap, skinny, foam sticks from the $1 store. I put them in when her hair is damp, she sleeps on them overnight, and then she has perfect ringlet curls in the morning.

No comments: