CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 17, 2017

Galveston Vacation ~ Day 5

 We got up this morning and went straight to work packing up the house. We had a quick breakfast and everyone was like busy worker bees. We had to be out of the house by 11:00, but we were packed and loaded and ready to go by 9:30. We had to get one last group shot before we all went our separate ways.

 It was an especially tender goodbye for Lexie's family, b/c this is the last time they'll see Papa & Mimi until they get back from their mission in a little over 18 months!!!

 Autumn had fun playing w/ some Snapchat filters on the drive home. She looks so AMAZING w/ this Indian Princess filter, b/c she IS an Indian Princess.

 Of course we had to stop at Buc-ee's on the way home to get some lunch & refuel.

 We all got our food and then ate together by the cars. I can't get enough of their melty ham sandwich!

 We got home about 3:30, unloaded the cars, and started to unpack. I looked up the showtimes for Beauty & The Beast & they had one starting at 5:00. So Nick, Savi, Autumn, & I went through the Wendy's drive thru to grab a quick bite to eat and then we went to see the movie. I didn't realize it was 3D, and I'm not a big fan of 3D. But it was actually cool to see this one in 3D. It's an excellent movie and one I would see again & buy when it comes out on DVD.

We came home, unloaded our stuff from the car, and then I got Autumn to bed. She was exhausted and went right to sleep. I took some time to relax, catch up on recorded shows (This Is Us), and I also gave myself a pedicure. I'm liking my pretty pink toes.

No comments: