CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Open House

Today after school it was Open House. Autumn was so excited to show me the beautiful artwork she had done. She really is such a talented artist.

We love & appreciate her 4th grade teacher so much!!!

Autumn couldn't wait to show me all the fun projects she has been working one. Everything of hers is so bright & carefully colored.

We came home, had dinner, and then she read to me from her new Beauty & The Beast book that we got at the book fair. It's actually a really great retelling of the story. It's very descriptive and has some big words she doesn't know, which allows me to explain what they mean and increase her vocabulary.

Sis. D came over tonight to go over the duties/responsibilities of a Relief Society secretary. I'm excited about my new calling & look forward to keeping everyone organized and "in the know" with what's going on.

No comments: