CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Shadow, Spring, & Nails

 I loved the shadow of my Willow Tree figurines on the wall when I went to wake Autumn up this morning. She's been making a real effort to stay in her own bed at night, and it's great!
 
 Spring has definitely sprung here in Texas! It's been nice and warm and the trees are in full bloom. It's so pretty. Spring is by far my favorite season of the year, so I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
 
 After dinner, I went to get my nails done. They were super grown out and looking rough. With the NexGen, they soak a cotton ball in acetone, put it on the nail, and wrap it in tinfoil to breakdown the nail for a few minutes. I LOVE getting my nails done.
 
Since Autumn & I were the only ones in there, they did Autumn's nails for her for free! So FANCY!!!

No comments: