CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Babysitting At Work

 One of the guys at work has to bring his son to the office this whole week b/c it's spring break and his wife works until 1:30. So, Lori & I get to watch him. He was getting a little restless around lunch time, so I took him w/ me to go pick up the mail and grab a hot dog meal deal for $1.50 at Costco.
 
 For dinner tonight, Mom went ALL OUT & made rouladen w/ mashed potatoes and gravy. It's an early birthday dinner for Nate since she won't be here in April to make him his real birthday dinner. It was SO DELICOUS!!!
 
 After dinner we hung out, talked, and watched Trolls. I had so much fun loving on sweet Spencer. He's such a happy & relaxed baby.
 
After I got Autumn to bed, I started scanning Grandma Johnson's recipes. Grandpa let Nate & Riannon bring them home from Utah so I could scan them so we have them digitally. Plus, that way I can put them on a blog for all the kids & grandkids & great grandkids to have. It will take a while to get through all of them b/c I have to do them one at a time. It's definitely an awesome labor of love.

No comments: