CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 6, 2017

Spring Break Start

 It was so fun to have straight hair yesterday & today. It definitely looks different on me than my usual curly hair. The guys at work even commented on it, b/c they had never seen me w/ straight hair before.

 Autumn had a good time over at Papa & Mimi's today. Mimi took her to lunch at Wendy's, and then they went to a consignment store sale and found some super cute skirts and a jacket for Autumn. She was fast asleep when I got over there after work. We had rice, broccoli, chicken, and grilled onions for dinner. Then we watched some CSI type show.

Frank & Spencer had a "guy's night out" and went to see a movie. Spencer cracks me up w/ his crazy facial expressions. Autumn & I came home, got a little homework done, watched some TV, and then I spent the rest of the night talking to Frank after I got Autumn to bed.

No comments: