CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Driveway Dinner With The Missionaries

 I had signed up to feed the missionaries on Sunday, but since I don't have any male Priesthood holders living in my home, we had to eat outside. It ended up being a perfect evening weather wise. I made some chicken salad wraps & garlic bread, and then it was also a "clean out the fridge" type of night so we also had options of pizza, cabbage & noodle salad, and then sheet cake eclairs for dessert. We had a great chat while we ate & before they had to leave for their 7:00 appointment.

 Autumn was helping me take stuff in the house & FREAKED OUT b/c she said she saw a spider. He wasn't super big, but I'm glad that she saw him and that we got him before he could move into our house. YUCK!!!

The flowers that Frank got me for Easter are GORGEOUS & the lilies are starting to open up. He is sooooo good to me!

No comments: