CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday

 I was lucky enough to have the day off from work, so I dropped Autumn off at Nick & Savi's, and then went and got my nails done. They are remodeling their salon and it looks FABULOUS!!! It was nice to sit & relax & be pampered for a little bit.

 After that, I went to the temple. What better place to be on Good Friday than in the temple? I'm so thankful for the Savior & ALL of His sacrifices in my behalf. I love this quote that I heard, "He paid a debt He did not owe, because I owe a debt I cannot pay!" So powerful!!!

 After that, I braved the crazy crowds at Costco to get a few things for this weekend. They had these beautiful rhododendron plants on sale for $11, so I got one to put in my porch flower box. I went & got Autumn from Nick & Savi's, and we came home to clean the house and get some stuff done.

I planted my rhododendron, mowed the lawn, put new car seat covers in my car to protect the fabric seats, and did some weeding. All of that actually took quite a long time, and it was dark when I finally went in! Autumn & I had dinner, and then vegged out on the couch for a while. 

 I was going to go to the store tomorrow to get some things, but Autumn & I randomly decided at 9:30 at night to go shopping at WalMart. We both loved this super cute bunny display they had made out of soda boxes.

When we finally got home, we decided to be spontaneous again and stay up to fill our Easter eggs w/ candy while we watched Hans Christen Andersen w/ Danny Kaye. It's an old & good one that I remember from my childhood.

No comments: