CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pediatrician Visit

 I forgot to say yesterday that Frank made me cry! When I got home from work, I noticed that he had mowed, edged, and weed wacked my yard! He had gotten up before Grant yesterday & did it before they left for the guitar store. It's hard to put into words what that meant to me. It's a huge item taken off my plate that I don't have to worry about. He is soooooooo good to me and I'm beyond thankful for him!

 I left work a little early today to take Autumn to the pediatrician. She hasn't been to a pediatrician in over 9 years, b/c anytime she was sick, Papa would just look at her. But, she needed to see a pediatrician in order for us to get a professional opinion on if she needs a 504 plan at school. We were so excited that we were put in the "Africa" room, b/c we've seen these animals in person thanks to Papa & Mimi! Autumn is 5'1" and is in the 99th percentile for height for her age! She's going to be a tall Amazon woman like me. YAY! 

After the pediatrician, we went to WalMart to get some groceries. We were both starvin' Marvin, so we had some dinner at Subway. I've never tried their salads before, and it was actually super good and super healthy. I'm glad to know of another healthy option for eating out! We came home, did homework, and called it a night.

Also, today is Nater Skater's birthday and Bubzy's (Autumn's oldest half brother) birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUYS!

No comments: