CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 15, 2017

Chiggers SUCK!!!

Well, this is the punishment we get for going swimming yesterday! We all got a bunch of chigger bites. They must be out in full force this year, b/c we never got a hard freeze over the winter. We were just on the lawn, which had been recently cut. Usually you have to be out in the tall grass & weeds to get chiggers. Poor Autumn has a big one on the back of her knee that's really hurting her. Chiggers are EVIL!!!
 
We were headed to WalMart & I just happened to see Liz coming out of the store. I turned my car so I was faced straight at them & Liz almost freaked out until she saw it was me. Jacob got this awesome police stuff & he wanted me to take a picture & send it to Officer Nate. So cute!!!


No comments: