CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy 1 Month Anniversary!!!

 Today is our one month anniversary, so we got up early, snuck out of the house without any kids, and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We had a gift card that someone had given us for our wedding, so it was "free." It was so fun to just sit and talk and eat before both heading off to work. We even had time to go outside and sit in the rocking chairs for a little bit.

Cheryl offered to have the boys come over & swim so they could get out of the house for a little bit. I made Frank stay at the house while I ran them to Cheryl's. One reason is that I went and filled up his truck w/ gas. The 2nd reason is that I had ordered some warm cookies to be delivered & the delivery person was late & hadn't shown up yet. Luckily, they pulled up to the house right as we were getting into the car to leave.

 When we got home tonight I told Frank to go get cleaned up, b/c we were going to go out. I had asked Spencer if he would watch the kids for us but a friend in our ward called & invited all the kids to go swimming w/ them! AWESOME! We fed the kids a Costco pizza, I had them all help w/ a few chores, and then we dropped them off to swim. We went to my nail place b/c we had a gift card from my bridal shower (people know that I like to get my nails done). My nails were so grown out, and I cracked the pinky one on my right hand across the nail bed and it hurt SO BAD!!!

 Frank has NEVER had a massage or pedicure before, so I wanted him to experience what a treat it is. He thought he had died & gone to 7th heaven when they massaged his legs w/ hot rocks & wrapped warm towels around his feet. He even fell asleep for a little bit b/c he said it was so relaxing. I had him pick out which color I should get for my nails. He picked a bright pink that changes color to red when I'm cold.

 We went to Market Street for dinner b/c I wanted him to get to try their penne dolcelatta pasta that we LOVE. They were closing up the restaurant part, so they were out of chicken fried steak & ribs that he wanted. So, he just got 2 sides of mashed potatoes & green beans. Then we saw the sushi & he wanted to try that. We sat down to eat and he said that he wasn't feeling well. He said he felt nauseous and like he was going to throw up. We packed up all the food, went & bought some antacids, and hurried home. By the time we got home he said he was feeling better & that the antacids helped a lot.

We went & picked the kids up from swimming, came home, read scriptures, and said prayers.

Then Frank & I sat in bed and finally got to eat our 1 month anniversary dinner. We watched a recorded episode of America's Got Talent, and went to bed. Time is such a weird thing ... I can't believe we've only been married for 1 month. It honestly feels like we've been married for 10 years b/c we're so comfortable w/ each other. And yet at the same time I can't believe it's already been 1 month since we got married! Time flies when you're having fun!

No comments: