CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 30, 2017

Lunch, Nails, & Flowers

 We had sales training at work, so I was in charge of ordering lunch for everyone. My boss said to order something for myself even though I'm not part of the training. I got an "unwhich" and that just means there is no bread & they wrap it in lettuce instead. YUMMY w/ such few carbs.

 The color changing nails that Frank picked out for me are so bright & fun. They don't change drastically ... it changes from the bright pink when I'm warm to the red you can see on the tips here when I'm cold. So fun to try something new & bold.

I LOVE these flowers that are all over in our flowerbeds. They remind me of the magical flower in Disney's Rapunzel. Since we had gone out w/ the kids to Target last night, we just stayed home tonight and spent time together. It was nice to not have anything to do or anywhere to be on a Friday evening.

No comments: