CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 23, 2017

MRI's & A Relaxing Friday Night

 
 I am so impressed w/ Frank & all the skills he already knows, and all the new ones he is learning with this job. He never ceases to amaze me. What a guy!

He had to go get an MRI to see what is going on w/ his shoulders. I don't know how he can be up on a ladder, installing a ceiling fan, holding tools, etc with shoulders that hurt! Poor guy! I'm really hoping they'll be able to figure out what's going on and get it fixed ASAP.

We had a quiet & relaxing Friday night at home. Frank left to spend the night in Oklahoma b/c he needed to help his parents w/ some things, and he gets to pick up the boys tomorrow. Autumn & I ate dinner and then just hung out and watched some recorded shows (like America's Got Talent) that we haven't been able to watch during the week. Autumn was super happy w/ getting to stay home and love on Georgia.

No comments: