CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Scouts & Activity Days

I left work early today to go get Autumn & then hurry home & get Mason. We headed over to the church and Mason was so excited to get to attend his first cub scouts activity. Shawna is amazing & they made wooden tic tac toe games that Home Depot had donated. While she was busy doing that, I took her 3 little kids and we walked around the church and went and played w/ toys in the nursery. I don't know how she does this calling, especially w/ 3 little kids that need her while she's busy helping the Scouts. I'm going to try and go every other week now so I can help her while she's helping the boys. 

Meanwhile, the Activity Day girls were busy making posters for the big upcoming carnival w/ the Scouts. I'm sad I won't be able to go b/c it's in the middle of the day. But I know they'll have a great time.

No comments: