CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sleepover Sunday

 It's so nice to have afternoon church so we are able to sleep in. We got up, got ready, and even made it to church early enough to get a family picture. I knew they were going to read Frank's records into the ward today, but they also had me stand up and introduced us as "The Andersons." So cool!

 During Sunday School, Frank asked me to hand him a pen. I had my legs crossed & I thought he was pretending to write on me. Little did I know, he was really writing on me. He gave me a little butterfly tattoo on my inside ankle. LOL!

 We came home, had creamy crock pot chicken for dinner, and then relaxed.

 Christy dropped in to say hi, and the "D family" ended up coming over b/c they had a movie called Inspired Guns that we wanted to borrow & watch.

Sean was showing us what he would look like as a missionary. LOL! After the movie we talked and were having a lot of fun. I had no idea that it was already 10:30 at night!!! Cheryl said that Sean had asked if the boys could come over and spend the night. Then Stacey wanted to know if Autumn could come too. So, we loaded the kids in the car and took them over to the D's house at 11:00 pm. It was weird for Frank & I to come home to an empty house.

No comments: