CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 5, 2017

Tools & First Handyman Side Job

 Today was a BIG DAY for Frank. We used some money we had in savings to buy him some tools. It's a big investment, but they are definitely needed and something he can use to make money. I'm so happy for him!

 It's a good thing he got those tools, b/c we got a call today from a lady in our ward asking if he could come & do some handyman work for her. She needed 3 BIG & HEAVY mirrors hung b/c she's got family coming into town. She had tried to do it herself a few weeks ago, but it didn't work. So, after dinner Frank & I went over there. I'm glad I went w/ him b/c it would have been really hard for him to hold the mirrors & measure & get it right alone. YAY for his first handyman job!!!

When we got home, I loaded the kids up in the car and we left to go drop off a few things we had borrowed for the wedding. I thought it was odd that Frank didn't want to go with us, but I attributed it to the fact that he was super tired from being up late the past few nights, working a full day, and doing that side job after work. I started crying when we pulled up to the house and he was outside mowing and edging the yard.

He is SO GOOD to us and works SO HARD! I hurried and ran in the house and drew up a surprise bubble bath for him so he could soak after a long hard day. I'm beyond thankful for him and all that he does for US.

No comments: