CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 7, 2017

Emma Dog & Tender Sticky Notes

 I went to one of my favorite places for lunch today, & had to get a picture w/ Jesse. He knows me by name b/c I've been going there for years. I've never gotten a picture w/ him before, and so I asked him today if I could get one. It's been MONTHS since I've been there & it was so good to see him again.

 Autumn & I stopped by to see Emma, feed her, and love on her. We LOVE getting to dogsit her.

 Since it was just the 2 of us, we decided to treat ourselves to dinner at Taco Cabana. We split a taco bowl & got some sopapillas. It was nice to get some one-on-one time with her to talk about whatever she wanted to with no interruptions.

 Frank & the boys left this morning to head back north. Frank had a doctor's appointment today, plus he has to take the boys back tomorrow. They stopped to get Marissa & spend some time w/ her.

 They vegged out at Grant's house and played video games.

 They ran some errands and then went and got the truck washed at 10:00 at night. LOL!

It was so awesome to come home to these sticky notes from Frank on the kitchen counter. He's so good to me & I miss him so terribly when we're away from each other. Thank goodness for being able to Facetime & see his handsome face before going to sleep tonight.

No comments: