CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Free Lunch

 I think my bosses felt bad that I had to drive the forklift yesterday, so they brought me lunch today. It wasn't the best Chinese food I've ever had, but it was "free" so I have no complaints!

 The Snapchat filters today were fun. Random fact ... I've NEVER seen E.T. all the way through! I've seen bits & pieces of it, but I've never sat down and watched the whole movie.

I have, however, seen The Devil Wears Prada several times. I think I would look good w/ white short hair. What do y'all think? Too bad I can't get my makeup to ever look this good. LOL!

Also, happy birthday to Dad & Spencer today!!! I wasn't able to wish Dad a happy birthday, b/c he's actually flying to the United States today!!! More info on that in the next post ...

No comments: