CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 16, 2017

Costco Crappy Evening

 Grant & Frank were busy today & installed a ceiling fan for a family in our ward. I LOVE this photo that Frank sent me. It's for a cool angle & shows what his point of view is from up on a ladder.

 My tire pressure light came on while I was driving to work, and as I went to leave today, I noticed this screw in my front passenger tire. UGH! I stopped at Costco to have them repair it.

 Since it was going to be a little while (they said 1 1/2 hours), I went inside, got something to eat & drink, and then went and found a book to read. I sat in one of these comfy chairs and read while I waited for my car to be done.

 Drinking all that soda made me need to use the restroom, so I went back into the food court area. I heard someone yell, "Sister Johnson" & saw it was 2 of my young women. They said they recognized me from my hair. LOL! It was fun to see them and chat for a little bit.

Frank called to see how it was going, b/c by this time it had been THREE hours! He said everyone was hungry, so I told him I'd order a pizza and to just come to Costco. So, they loaded in the truck and came on down to wait w/ me. The tire center finally called & said that the screw was too close to another repair (what do I always get screws & nails in my tires???), so couldn't fix it. I asked them if they could replace it, but come to find out they don't carry my tire at all anywhere in their system. They said it's a weird sized tire that's hard to find. Great! So, they just put the spare on (Frank was so mad that they put it on the front & not on the back). I finally left FOUR HOURS later & had to drive home going 45 mph on the freeway w/ my hazard lights on. 

Back in September I had put this fall leaf decoration the front door. It says "Autumn" on the front, but Grant & Spencer thought that was unfair (LOL) so they turned it around & wrote "Grant & Spencer" on the back of it. They kept it this way until Autumn would turn it back to "Autumn" & then they would notice & turn it back around. It's been a funny little game.

We got home & Nate came over to drop off some stuff from camping. He hung for a while and we talked. Well, Nate saw the sign and asked about. When I told him the story, he went and got a Sharpie and wrote "Nate the Great!!!!" over the top of Grant & Spencer's. He also filled in every little spot so they couldn't write anything else on the wooden leaf. His victory face cracks me up!

No comments: