CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I Back The Blue

 Look at this little cutie that I got to love on tonight. He got a haircut, so he doesn't have a mullet anymore. He looks so much more grown up to me now.

I went to City Hall w/ Nate & Riannon & the kids to help show support for the police force. They are the lowest paid police force compared to 11 other cities in our area. So, that means a lot of cops are leaving to work for other cities b/c those places have better pay & benefits. Also, the size of the police force has not changed in the past 10 years, even though the growth of our city has more than doubled! For example, there were only 6 police officers covering the whole city today. Also, over the weekend a woman woke up w/ 2 strangers in her living room, but the police couldn't get to her for over an hour b/c they were on a burglary & shooting call! YIKES!

After that, I went to a Relief Society presidency meeting from 8:00 - 10:30. I LOVE the ladies I get to serve with. We spent a lot of time planning some big upcoming events we have going on.

No comments: