CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 19, 2018

Physical Therapy & Frosted Lemonade

 Frank has been doing physical therapy for his shoulder & he texted me this pic today. He said they really pushed him hard & it's hurting big time. He wants to be healed & get to do things he did before it was injured. I have to keep reminding him that it's only been a month since he had surgery & that it will take a full 6 months to get back to full strength.

We had a sales training at work today, so I got to go pick up Chick-Fil-A for everyone. I decided to try their frosted lemonade, and it was worth EVERY.SINGLE.CALORIE! Oh my goodness, it was so good! This is a super dangerous discovery, especially since the baby seemed to like it too. LOL!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

The frosted lemonade is my favorite! Love it! Your baby already has good taste! Hope you are feeling well!