CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 19, 2018

Sweet Baby Aubrey

 Our sweet granddaughter had to go to the hospital today so they could check her heart. I guess she's got a little heart issue and they needed to see if surgery is in her future. I wish we were there to comfort Marissa & sweet Baby Aubrey. The conclusion is that she'll need to have one surgery in a few weeks, but that's it not an ongoing thing her whole life. Such blessings!

 Autumn & I went grocery shopping tonight and STOCKED UP since we were out of a lot of staples (you know ... like frozen pizza and chips). LOL! Such is the life with teenage boys in the house.

I follow Pita on social media & it was SO COOL to see 2 of my favorite countries (Tonga & sLOVEnija) collide. The guys on the left & right are dressed in the traditional kurenti costumes.

No comments: