CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2018

Muffins With Mom

I got up early this morning so I could go with Autumn to "Muffins With Mom" at her school.

We sat with some other families from church to enjoy our juice & muffins. I'm glad that the baby & I were feeling well enough to go & be there for our Autumn girl.

Riannon & the kids wanted to come over and love on the baby. We had to keep reminding Spencer to be soft with her. Olivia loved feeding Alisa a bottle.

There's nothing better than a sleeping baby asleep on your chest. I'm getting lots of sweet & tender moments like this. Life is good!

Frank found a TV online for super cheap, and when he went to pick it up the people asked him if he wanted this vacuum for free. They said it wasn't working very well, but he's amazing and knew he could fix it. He brought it home, cleaned the filters, and unclogged a little tube and now it works like a charm! I'm so thankful, b/c the vacuum I have is 12 years old!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

She is growing fast! So cute! What a fun idea Muffins with Mom! Glad you got to go, and score on the vacuum! Enjoy your 4th of July!