CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sad Sunday

I woke up this morning w/ this on my ankle/leg. I sent a picture to Dad to ask him what he thinks it is. Luckily it doesn't hurt, it just looks awful. He wrote back and said that it's a heat rash from yesterday.

Baby girl looked so cute in her dress & socks today. She's so little in the car seat, but I know we'll blink and she'll be too big for it! Church was rough today b/c Julie (the 2nd counselor in our Relief Society) got a new calling to be the Stake Relief Society President, and none of us knew about it. Stephanie had a really hard time with it and was really upset, especially since today is her birthday.

Autumn loves snuggling w/ Baby Alisa before bedtime. I can't even handle the cuteness of my 2 girls looking at each other with such love and admiration.

No comments: