CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2018

Botox In My Butt

If medical talk grosses you out, you can skip this post.

 Well, for our 14 month anniversary I got to have butt surgery! LOL! It seems like we've always got something medical happening on the 27th day of the month. We went to the surgery center where I filled out all of the paperwork and got checked in. 

I had decided not to have surgery on my anal fissure and hemorrhoids, b/c I thought they were getting better. And why go under anesthesia and the knife if you don't have to? Well, about a week ago I couldn't take the pain anymore. Things weren't getting better and it had to be done, so I scheduled the surgery.

The doctor said they were going to inject Botox into the anal muscle to keep it relaxed for 90 days so it wouldn't keep contracting. That would allow the fissure to heal instead of being ripped open every time I pooped. He was also going to stitch the fissure together to help it heal. He also said he was going to remove some external hemorrhoids that were like skin tags.

I didn't tell a whole lot of people about the surgery, b/c then they naturally want to know what type of surgery. But, when I did have to tell someone I would just say that I was getting Botox in my butt b/c then it sounded like I was going to get a Kim Kardashian or J-Lo butt. LOL!

 They changed my surgery time 3 different times, but it finally happened today. Frank & the baby stayed in the waiting room instead of coming back to my pre-op room with me, b/c I was afraid I was going to lose it and start crying. They got me prepped, and then I just laid there in the bed for 2 hours waiting for my surgeon to arrive. I had to go to the bathroom at least 3 times b/c I was so nervous.

Finally the time came, they rolled me back to the operating room, I laid down on my stomach, and that was the last thing I remember before waking up in recovery. I remember my chest hurt really bad b/c I hadn't pumped for over 6 hours and I had been laying on my stomach. Frank & Alisa were there to greet me when I woke up. They said everything had gone great. I came out of anesthesia pretty quick which was good so we could pack up and go home.

 Frank left to take Spencer to Oklahoma so Spencer could spend the weekend with his Mom & brothers. Frank ran into his nephew & his nephew's Dad while out and about.

 He also got to stop by and see Marissa and Aubrey. Aubrey's growing like a weed and is so stinkin' cute!

Autumn & Alisa kept me company, and I was doing great until the local anesthesia wore off from the surgery. Then I started hurting pretty bad. I couldn't get my Norco prescription filled until tomorrow, and about 1:30 in the morning I couldn't stand the pain any longer since Motrin wasn't helping at all. So, I texted Nate & Riannon to see if they happened to be up with the baby. Nate said they had some from Riannon's recent c-section and that I could have a few pills to tide me over until I could get my prescription filled. I told him I'd load up the girls and be on my way.

No comments: