CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Fun Day

 Baby girl fell asleep so I put her in the big oversized chair. She looks pretty big in this picture, b/c I'm zoomed in on her.

 But when I zoom out and show more of the chair, she looks so little and tiny. I won't be able to put her in places like this for much longer, b/c she'll be too wiggly and be able to roll around!

 Autumn was being silly and put 4 different headbands on her at once. LOL! She actually looks really cute with all 4. It looks like a springtime bouquet.

 Frank took the boys out to have some fun again today, especially since he gets to spend such little time with the younger two. They went to Dave & Busters to play games and eat.

This picture makes me SO HAPPY even though the living room is a hot mess. Grant's on the couch looking at pictures of his great grandparents. Sean is on the floor holding Alisa while Frank, Spencer, and Mason look on. The game "Spot It" is on the coffee table b/c Autumn & I were playing it earlier. Even though it can be hectic & noisy & messy to have so many people living under one roof when I was used to it just being me & Autumn, I wouldn't change it for anything! ♥

No comments: